Hello my little hair hunnies
In this post I am going to explain how to wash those fabulous locks to keep your hair looking its best in a few simple steps of Dos and Don’ts
1. Wet your hair down with Tepid water as it keeps your hair and scalp balanced.
2. Use a Quality shampoo and conditioner preferably ones with few chemicals more plant based and must be sulphate free.
3. Take a small amount of shampoo the size of a euro or a Quater and massage into the scalp to stimulate blood flow which will create new little baby hairs to appear and keep it nice and healthy…. yyyyyaaaaaayyyyyyy!
4. Two shampoos is a must…. Its not to enjoy more of a head massage by the way, the first shampoo cleanses and the second shampoo with its yummy ingredients are activated on your beautiful clean scalp so it can get to work.
5. Rinse Rinse Rinse… LA LA LA LA… as you sing in your shower, make sure there are no suds left and make sure your hair makes a squeaky sound..
6. Grab a towel and dry off your hair to take some of that moisture out so when you place your conditioner on the mid lengths and ends its eaten up by all the hungry hair….. yum yum.
7. Rinse Rinse Rinse… Oopps I Did It Again, You Played With My Heart.. Singing a bit Of Britney.
8. Towel dry getting rid of that nasty heavy wet and reach for your favorite detangeling brush and go from the bottom working your way up, making sure you don’t hurt your little friend.
9. Now skip down to your bedroom having someone bring you a glass of vino, in my case a Cosmo and get blow-drying, which I will soon cover soon with a sexy video..
1. Don’t wet hair with hot water or your hair with feel like poo!
2. Don’t use cheap shampoos and conditioners with lots of chemicals or you will have three hairs left on your head… Think Homer Simpson..mmmmm… sexy!
3. Don’t use lots of shampoo and conditioner as you will be scrapping the build up off your hair with shovel in the future.
4. Don’t just wash your so called best friend with one shampoo as your hair will smell like a frying pan.
5. Don’t leave suds and soap in your hair it will look like straw and feel like it too.
6. Don’t towel dry your hair so your conditioner can slide off your hair like its at a water park.. wwwweeeeeeeeee!!
7. Dont leave your hair soaking wet or use a cheap brush to comb it out or your brush will have more hair on it than your head.
I hope all this valuable information helps create healthy pretty hair for you in the future….