Hello My Little Hair Hunnies
One of the biggest concerns I hear everyday in the salon from my lovely ladies is “AM I GOING BALD“?, so this is a shout out to give those concerned peeps a little advice on what to use in the simplest way to stop the hair monster taking all your lovely locks.
1. Massage Rosemary essential oil into your scalp for 3 mins as it stimulates blood flow, it also contains an antiseptic to get rid of nasty scalp conditions eating away at your poor little head. Not only this but it’s a good cleanser and makes your scalp feel amazing! Make sure to mix with olive oil or coconut oil to dilute or simply add to your shampoo.
2. Massage Scalp when washing as it stimulates blood flow also to create thicker healthier hair.
3. Use a good plant-based shampoo with essential oils with no harsh chemicals so it doesn’t hurt your crown and glory.
4. Use a good clarifying shampoo once in a while being once a week or every 2 weeks to unclog pores and keep scalp clean and clear for new hair growth, use only when you have build-up as you can dry out your hair.
5. Take a good B Complex vitamin, Stress is the devil when it comes to thinning hair and B Complex helps with stress as it gives the nervous system a boost creating more productive energy, exercise is also a good stress reliever.
6. Hair Skin And Nail vitamins are a must to help those little sprouts to grow thick and healthy.
7. Use cold pressed Coconut oil as a hair treatment, put it in your microwave and melt that sucker but let it cool first or your scalp will scream… Place on towel dried hair for 1 hour but rinse rinse…A good reason why to use…….
- Coconut oil stimulates hair growth getting deep into its follicles.
- Coconut oil promotes the scalp health fighting against such problems as insect bites, lice and dandruff.
- Coconut oil moisturizes dry hair.
- Coconut oil adds luster, shine and softness to the hair.
- Coconut oil prevents hair breakage and split ends, contributing to hair length.
- Coconut oil slows down hair loss.
8. Rogain for women which is a topical solution with a huge success rate but has to be used everyday for the rest of your god given life or what you gain hits the floor if you stop.
9. You can also camouflage using hair shake powders that hide thinning but if your out i the rain this stuff could be a disaster.. TIP…. Always have an umbrella!
10. There are hair growth shampoos and conditioners out there but its hit or miss… Get your Google on and research research…. Check ingredients and make sure it makes sense.
11. Iron deficiency can be a problem for thinning hair and hair loss so next time you’re in with your Doc it might be a question you need to ask.
12. Drink water as this helps the nutrients to reach the hairs more easily. Along with that, water also regulates the temperature of the head to be at normal level, which is necessary for the hair growth.
13. Dont tie your hair back tightly It is mandatory that you avoid wearing tight hair styles like braids, ponytails, or buns on a regular basis. This will reduce the pressure on the hairs and allow them babies to grow.
14. Go easy on the heat styling and harsh brushing… Treat your hair badly and it will walk out the door and never look back
15. Nutrition is a must, a healthy body = Healty hair
So hopefully some of these tips help with any major problems and if the hair fairy wants to share her luv with you, One morning you will wake up with fabulous hair… Remember ladies this all takes work. Also make sure you check with your doc and ask any questions about my recommendations as it’s not for everybody and I am not a certified Doc I am just a little oul hairdresser.