If you feel like your hair suffers from dehydration and looks like you might have put your hand in a plug socket. This is the perfect treatment routine to help control those locks and give you sleek shiny hair that is more manageable.
Use a Blender or Bowl and fork to mash and mix :
- 1 Avocado (The natural oils and nutrients of avocado make it a great treatment for damaged and frizzy hair)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil (Olive oil adds softness and strengthens the hair by penetrating the hair shaft and retaining moisture)
- 2 Tablespoons of honey ( It improves the health of the hair follicles which are responsible for hair growth and locks in moisture)
- Apple Cider Vinegar (apple cider vinegar can revitalize your hair, leaving it soft and smooth)
- Conditioner ( Seals the treatment into your hair)
- Ionic Hair Dryer (Dries Hair faster and is well known as the Healthy Hair dryer)
- Apply avocado mask Roots to ends and pin up your hair covering with a shower cap.
- Leave for one hour .
- Shampoo and Rinse.
- Mix I part Apple Cider Vinegar with 1 part water, apply and leave for one or two mins and rinse
- Seal with conditioner.
- Use an ionic hairdryer to reduce frizz and dry hair faster.
The Avocado treatment can be done once a week or once every two weeks.
The Cider Conditioner can be used every two weeks to a month or whatever you feel your hair needs.
Results take time but enjoy this fab treatment, it works wonders and its au natural. ENJOY!!