Now with the summer here let’s look at some natural products to help restore your hair. The Pear is a great fruit to eat but did you know it is also great for your hair. The pear is simply amazing and really fun to use as it nourishes and hydrates your hair and when you mix with an egg the results are fantastic. Although the pear is a great moisturizer, the egg will help strengthen and soften your hair while restoring your natural oils which help to eliminate dry scalp and itchiness. This combination will give your hair a lovely gloss and outstanding shine.
How to make the mask;
- Get the ripest pear you can find, cut in half and take out the seeds
- Add the egg and blend until you have a nice smooth paste
- Starting from the roots and working right down to the ends.
- Leave for about 30/40 mins
- Thoroughly wash out with cold to lukewarm water (make sure the water is not hot as this will make the egg set)
- Then shampoo and condition as normal.
So ladies if you want to have fantastic shiny soft locks this recipe is a sure thing and well worth the effort as it delivers great results.
Note; If you have sensitive skin or tend to have allergic reactions, please ensure that you do a patch test before fully applying any ingredients to your hair.